Shiseido's specially designed micro-fine, arched tip and ergonomic design create an entirely new-yet-intuitive gesture for applying eyeliner. Saturated with a high level of ultra-black pigment, this revolutionary flow-through liner delivers a precise, quick-dry formula that lasts up to 24 hours of waterproof, smudge-proof and tear-proof colour.
• Pure Black Pigment: Provides bold, ink-like intensity.
• Waterproof Polymers: Offers up to 24 hours of waterproof and sweat-resistant color.
How to use:
• Shake well with cap on before each use. For a fine line, hold the angled tip down and trace along the lashes.
• To increase the thickness, hold the angled tip sideways against the lash line and gently pull out toward the edge of the eye. Create the illusion of thicker lashes by dotting the ultra-fine tip between hairs.
• For a foolproof cat eye, press the tip against the outer corner of the eye to create a perfect wing every time.
Founded in 1872 in Tokyo, as the first Western-style pharmacy in Japan, Shiseido is one of the oldest cosmetics companies in the world. From sumptuous skin and hair care to covetable cosmetics and fresh fragrances, the brand's wonderfully unique heritage has been built over 140 years.
Free for orders above 100 KWD 5 KWD for orders below 100 KWD