Founded in Florence, Italy in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Following the House’s centenary, Gucci forges ahead continuing to redefine fashion and luxury while celebrating creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation. Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear.
- GucciPadded Shoulder Jacket in Wool830 KWD
- GucciVintage Logo-print Sweatshirt in Felted Cotton-jersey340 KWD
- GucciSmall Dionysus Leather Shoulder Bag 1,120 KWD
- GucciGG Matelassé Card Case Wallet in Leather205 KWD
- GucciGG Matelassé Card Case in Leather125 KWD
- GucciGG Jacquard Scarf in Cashmere295 KWD
- GucciGG Marmont Super Mini Bag in Matelassé Chevron Leather 410 KWD