Set in the forests of Arcadia, this elegant orange blossom scent by Ellis Brooklyn is roused by the first meeting of Androcles and the Lion. The gorgeous initial bloom plays with dewy violet, petitgrain and honeysuckle before being rounded by the warmth of crisp amber and cedarwood. The moral of the famous Aesop fable is kindness – Androcles removes a thorn from the lion’s paw – a notion as lovely as the fragrance.
• Top notes: Neroli, Black Currant
• Heart notes: Honeysuckle, Petitgrain, Dewy Violet
• Base notes: Crisp Amber, Cedarwood
• Eau de Parfum
• Paraben-free, phthalate-free, cruelty-free and vegan
• Bakelite compression cap: biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals
• Environmentally-friendly glass bottle from an Ecocert supplier
• Made in the USA
Free for orders above 40 KWD 5 KWD for orders below 40 KWD Faster delivery for cashless payments.
This item cannot be returned. The following items are non-returnable: beauty, grooming, underwear, earrings, candles, face masks and vintage pieces.More about returns